miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Art


In my house there are a lot of arts that are made by my mother. his hobby is painting ceramic things and embroidered with woollen yarn, And she shows her arts in the walls of my house.
The thematic of these arts are mostly jew things, like a David star, Jerusalem, Wailing Wall, etc.
The emblematic embroider in my house is one of those, that my mother made a few years ago (ten years ago), that shows a Rab plays a shofar (a ram's horn blown as a wind instrument, that use in religious ceremonies) and behind are some jews praying at the Wailing Wall.
This art is very detailed because with the different colors of the wool, express the lights and shadows of the Rab and in the rocks of this wailing Wall. The colors that she mostly used are Brown, yellow, White, orange, and black.
My mother embraced the Wailing Wall with vanishing point to create perspective, and to show the space front this Wall.
The motion of this art is the Rab playing the shofar, because he has the biggest proportion, and he occupied the half of this embroidery.

5 comentarios:

  1. This very nice , really does it look in perspective, I imagine that your house must be very nice and the best is that everything is done for your mom...
    See you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are lucky by having an artist in your house. The painting looks awesome. Congratulate her in my name. Who knows, maybe you will have your own wall in the house.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. God, your mom is really cool. such a great piece of art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's really interesting to learn about other cultures, and this piece of art is so beautiful. Your mom inspired me, and someday I Would like to be like her an to have art by me at my home. Congrats! and see You Tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Mijal,

    WC:194. Good.

    Congrats on your mum's work. You must be proud. Such a piece must have meant many hours of work.

    Please, pay attention to the following obs.:

    … there are a lot of PIECES OF arts that (are) WERE made by my mother. (his) HER hobby is painting ceramic things and embroider(ed)ING with woollen yarn,
    The thematic of these arts are mostly (jew) JEWISH things,
    The emblematic embroiderY in
    …that shows a Rab play(s) ING a shofar …
    …that IS useD in religious ceremonies) and behind THERE are some J(j)ews praying …
    …IT expressES the lights …
    …space (front) FROM? this Wall.

    Cheers,

    ResponderEliminar