sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

Job

My dream job would be food tester. In my opinion, this work would allow me to eat as much free food as I want, and also they pay me for eat. The great thing about this job ,is that it always change, so it does not become a routine, and there’s something new every day, there are new flavours, new types of food like ice cream, fast food, coffee, pastry, folk, etc. For example one day you can try a Japanese restaurant food, other day Chilean food, or Peruvian. On the other hand, this work allows me to travel to different cities to meet their restaurants, and if you're really good you can travel to other countries. This would let me discover many cities, countries, and get to know different cultures. Finally, it allows me to have a flexible schedule because it is an individual job, and also have free time to spend it in those new places, because you can work during lunch, mealtime or both, because the job required doing so during this periods.



The worst job I wouldn’t work in would be prision official, because it is a very dangerous job, especially for women. It works with dangerous people that are in prision for serious crimes, because they broke the law. This is why you should always be alert if a prisoner escapes, if he tries to hurt a fellow prisoner, or themselves. For any emergency you have to use force or a weapon, which are difficult to manoeuvre and very dangerous. The salary is average, and there is not a high percentage of ascents, which would allow you a raise in your salary. On the other hand, working hours are very bad because sometimes you have to work at night until very early in the morning.

3 comentarios:

  1. Now that I read your ideal job... I think that it would be fantastic to get paid just for eat!, however... they would make you eat nasty food too :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mijal,

    WC: 300. Excellent.

    Very good description. I find it really interesting.

    Please, pay attention to:

    …also they pay me for eatING.

    …is that it always changeS,

    ANother day Chilean food, or Peruvian.

    to (meet) KNOW their restaurants,

    …because the job require(d)S doing so during (this) THESE periods.

    …would be pris(i)on official,

    Cheers,

    ResponderEliminar